haha Details 1 !! XD

HAHAHA !! Spent My First days of my Holidays with SOme PeoPLe XXD
it was a very Fun day to spend time with !!! Somemore Watched Two Movies altogether in one day !! it was fun !!! haha Go back like missd Someone ady OooOooOOoo XD !!! HEHEHE .. Could be who >??? can be anyone geh!!

Owh Well, the Sweet and Fun day started of with an early wake up from my little old Clock !! ringign then i woke up with a Smile cause its today that i can go out with *THEM both* .. then ready myself up with my wax-Ing and My stupid vain-ess to put ON SCENT**

then took of .. LRt To Times Square .. THE guy first .. then Met Bryan there haha!! i Played PsP while they Looked !! their Eyes were undescribable ... haha he was supposed to be with a date who was late C= (kesiannya Bryan haha) when THEY* came we were like (okay the fun day begins)! haha Bryan Kacau mau kenal them ... haha can say made new friends with less Communication then buzzed of LOL!!

then the rest of the day was as Fun as SWEET Pie for ME and HiM!! the First thing was
the Movie we Were watching 1st was 18 + C= only i had the 18 + face kekeZ .. and was like forcing my voice low and talking like A TRUE mAn hehe then we went in LEGALLY!!! CAuse Of My face XD i was Given thanx from the Queen and My MISTRESs of Secrets XD .... and Well .....


i Guess I only can reveal to you so much ..... or Soon i will get Som3 Whacking C= from My Master ,My Secret Mistress, And My Queen See yas!!! XD

hope
we Can go out again soon !!!!!








1 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...good memory....
keep it up!! XD

Post a Comment